How Simple Is The Video Process for Pre Roll For Your Dealership’s Marketing Campaign?
As simple as possible. We have an uncanny talent of making sure everyone feels comfortable and confident. When your final video is produced it represents you and your business in an authentic and engaging style, which makes your audience want to watch it.
- Step 1: A scheduled call or meeting with our creative directors to review your goals, answer questions and brainstorm ideas.
- Step 2: We create your video storyboard and script.
*The length of time needed varies depending on the type of video we are creating
- Step 3: Once your video storyboard is approved, we cast, scout locations, wardrobe, and build your props and sets if need be, then we schedule your production day.
- Step 4: After your production shoot your video goes into editing.
- Step 5: Deliver! After your edits are approved we deliver your final video in formats suitable for TV, social media, website viewing or Jumbotron display.
Can I Hire You To Just Shoot Video?
Yes, you can hire us to shoot video only. We can shoot at your location, in our studios or build a set to shoot. After the shoot we can upload raw video to dropbox and/or ship hard drives of the footage – your choice.
Spokesperson & Voiceovers for Pre Roll For Your Dealership’s Marketing Campaign
Yes we have actors, actresses and voiceover talent of every age that speak English, Spanish, Korean, French, Danish, French Canadian, etc. Considering a slapstick or comedy video? We have talent for that as well!